Friday 5 August 2016

Back to Life, Back to Reality - 05/08/2016

With my one month sojourn to the USA complete, this week it was back to the hard grind of work and scuba diving locally. Jester picked Seal Reef, St Catherines as our spot. While packing the car I noticed that my tank was out of test so if I did two dives then I'd lose out on the ability to dive at the weekend. So while Jester was keen on two dives, I wasn't so much.

As it is we did one nice 57 minute dive down to 37 metres. The vis was chronic in the first 6 metres, but cleared up markedly as we got deeper. To the extent that actually it was like doing a really clear night dive.

We saw some nice crustaceans, but the nudibranchs stayed hidden. 

Afterwards we headed to the pub leaving the fishermen to the beach.




No comments:

Post a Comment