Wednesday 23 August 2017

Tropical Reefs - 09/08/2017

With the weather staying nice I took the decisive decision to take a day of work. I was happy about this as it meant I was going to get a long lie, didn't have to go to work and could also enjoy a slightly further afield dive site.

Jester, Jim and I all decided on Triple Reef. We were delayed in our start due to technical issues, so we limited ourselves to one nice long dive.

We followed the traditional guide route as I did last time and found ourselves floating around each of the three 'reefs'. It was nice with plenty of anemones ans sunstars to keep us all entertained.

As we surfaced, we popped up 20m from the entry, which increased the length of our our stagger back to the cars. 

It completed a great four days of diving.


Dahlia Anemone

Daisy Anemone

Common Sunstar

Northern Sunstar

No comments:

Post a Comment