Monday 18 September 2017

Haylie's Comber - 09/09/2017

With a brief break in my own amateur football season and Wylie Fox and her very cute dog Haylie looking for a dive day on the beach, we headed to Anchor Point for a splash. 

The weather prior to and the next week had been and was to be miserable. Our phones indicated an eight hour weather window, which we were damn well going to take advantage of. 

We arrived after a leisurely start, and kitted up as Haylie darted around enjoying the sights and smells of the beach.

Before going down we has a brief discussion about how we each dive the site. I, it seems, opted for a left hand sided approach while Wylie plumped for a right hand side approach. Our two dives yielded similar results - something that is hardly surprising given we were on the same reef just traversing it from different sides.

There was plenty of interesting life and my performance underwater earned me an invite to dive one of my bucket list dives.the following week with some far more experienced divers. So it was a successful outing!

Me

Haylie & I

Weather Window


No comments:

Post a Comment