Thursday 9 January 2014

Welcome to Poseidon's Parlour

So, it’s the start of 2014 and I’ve not yet done my first dive of the year. I have decided to write a wee bit about my diving experiences this year.

Let me start by telling you a few things about myself:
  • I live in Glasgow on the west coast of Scotland
  • I’m 36 years old (which looks impressively middle aged when I write it)
  • I have been diving since October 2011 and I have done just over 80 dives to the end of 2013
  • I learned to dive with PADI in Scotland and got my Master Scuba Diver Rating before joining my local ScotSAC branch – with whom I’m yet to do any training
  • I have done a little bit of diving in Cuba, Mexico and Egypt (12 dives). The rest have either been in Scotland or the North of England
  • Every dive has been fun or an important learning experience or both
  • I consider myself a competent novice.

Tonight is my first dive of 2014 – I love diving at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment