Wednesday 15 October 2014

Feeding The Beast - 15/10/2014

After an evening that any gourmand would jump at L'Enclume, Cartmel the night before, Gill.I.Am and myself became providers when we hopped over the M6 to Capernwray Quarry for a post breakfast dive. 

Regular readers will know I've been here before, but prior to today I had never fed the beasts, and by beasts I'm referring to the large sturgeon, trout and perch that like to familiarise themselves with divers.

We kitted up, buddy checked and in the shallows Gill videoed me feeding the fish (it costs £1 in the shop for a small bag). It was fun, but not quite as dramatic as I hoped. 

We then headed down to the Gypsy Moth plane where Gill did her first ever swim through. Thereafter that we just swam about from attraction to attraction. 

It's quite fun, but not really much to write about. :) I'll let my wee video do the talking.

Podsnap wreck

Perch

Gill


No comments:

Post a Comment