Sunday 9 March 2014

Day-lightful Caves - 09/03/2014

A friend of mine is starting up a PADI scuba school. Today I had volunteered to assist him by providing some surface cover. As a result, I got the opportunity to visit the Caves during daylight hours. As regular readers will know I only recently dived the site for the first time at night, so to see it in daylight was a pleasant experience.


Those who read my previous blog will know that I gave quite a vivid description of the entry, well today I took some footage, but as always the photos and video don't quite do the angle of descent justice.

I did pop in for a 29 minute dip down to 27m too, but the visibility wasn't great. As such, I never took any photographs underwater.






Divers descending

Entering the water





No comments:

Post a Comment