Friday 28 March 2014

Though Shalt Not Covet Ed's Profile Picture - 27/03/2014

"You shall not covet your neighbour's house. You shall not covet your neighbour's wife, or his manservant or maidservant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbour." Exodus 20:17

I love Fast Ed, although while I like his car I have absolutely no designs on his house, wife, manservant, maidservant or donkey. However, his Facebook profile picture (left) is highly desirous.  It was taken by Laura some time ago at Twin Piers, Loch Long and while I don't exactly yearn to posses this image of Ed I'd really like some mean and moody dive shots of me - I seem to look gormless in almost every dive trip photograph. Today I have asked Laura to rectify this situation and take some cool pictures of me smouldering on the surface. Look out for them in the next post..

No comments:

Post a Comment